Amazon Echo Support Number – Call Now for Quick Solutions
Amazon Alexa, commonly known as Alexa, is a virtual assistant service developed by Amazon. Its specialty is that it supports voice recognition and interaction which enable you to control your smart devices using the voice command. Alexa is a truly multifunctional service. You can use it for a variety of tasks such as playing your favorite music, getting weather reports, setting alarms etc. That’s not all, once collaborated with devices like smart TV, smart lights, automatic switches etc., Alexa can also be used for complete home and office automation.
The most sophisticated technology is used by Amazon to develop Alexa. This is the reason why it is not prone to many issues. However, some new users may find it difficult to get started with Alexa. Such users can access the complete information regarding Alexa Setup through the official website Alexa.amazon.com.
Amazon Echo is the range of smart speakers which can be controlled by your voice command.
- After connecting with Alexa, Echo speaker can be used to make calls, play online music, set up alarms, etc.
- You can use Echo to control your compatible smart home devices like plugs, lights and many more.
- Amazon Echo is fully compatible to be used as a Bluetooth speaker.
- Echo can also be used with your headphone through 3.5 mm jack.
- Amazon Echo can hear you from any direction with seven microphones.
- It is powered by 0.6” speaker with 2.5” woofer.
Steps to set up Amazon Echo
- First of all, you need to download Alexa app and sign-in.
- Then, turn on the Amazon Echo by plugging it to a power outlet.
- After that, you need to connect Amazon Echo to the wifi network.
- Finally, you can talk to Alexa. You should start by saying the wake word i.e. “Alexa”. You can change this wake word later if you want.
Amazon Echo Dot
Amazon Echo Dot is the voice-controlled virtual assistant device which also has an inbuilt small speaker.
- It enables you to make hands-free calls by connecting to the Alexa App.
- Amazon Echo Dot can hear you even in a noisy environment with the help of its seven powerful microphones.
- It can be connected to an external speaker via Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable.
- Amazon Dot is compatible with a lot of smart devices including smart lights, plugs, etc.
- Small and compact 0.6” speaker.
How to set up Amazon Echo Dot?
- To initiate the Amazon Echo Dot setup, you need to download and install the Alexa App in your device.
- Plug in Amazon Echo dot to a power source and open Alexa app.
- Tap on the “Devices” icon after opening the Alexa app.
- Then, you need to tap the “+” icon.
- Choose Echo dot and connect it to the wifi network using instruction in the Alexa app.
- Now, keep following the instructions in Alexa app to conclude the setup.
Amazon Echo Plus
Amazon Echo plus is the most advanced smart speaker from Amazon with a built-in smart home hub that can be controlled by your voice.
- Inbuilt ZigBee smart home hub enables you to set up compatible ZigBee plugs, lights, etc.
- No additional hub required to set up home automation.
- Once connected to Alexa, Echo Plus can make calls, send messages, set timers etc.
- Play your favorite music from Amazon music unlimited just by using your voice command.
- Use Echo Plus as your Bluetooth speaker to play music from your own collection.
- 0.8” speakers with 2.5” woofer to deliver crystal clear sound.
Set up your Amazon Echo Plus
- To begin with, you need to place your Amazon Echo Plus speaker at least 20 cm (eight inches) away from any wall and around 6 feet away from your wifi router.
- Plug Amazon Echo plus to a power source and open Alexa app.
- Then, in the Alexa app, you need to tap on the “Devices” icon followed the “+” icon.
- Follow the setup instructions appearing in Alexa App such as “Connect to wifi” etc.
- Finally, say the wake word i.e. “Alexa”.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Let’s have a look at some frequent questions asked by a lot of users.
Ques : Is it necessary to have a smartphone to use Alexa?
Ans : No, the smartphone is not a compulsory requirement to use Amazon Alexa. A user can also opt for the Alexa web application that can be used to setup Amazon smart speakers.
Ques : What are the requirements to setup Amazon Echo with Alexa?
Ans : For the successful setup of the Amazon Echo speakers, you need to have following things.
- Alexa App downloaded on your smartphone or Alexa web app on your computer.
- A wifi connection with high-speed internet.
- A power source to plug-in speakers.
Ques : I don’t have a wifi connection can I use Amazon Echo with Alexa?
Ans : No, it is mandatory to have wifi connectivity to use Alexa with Amazon Echo speakers.
Ques : What is the complete procedure to setup Amazon Echo with Alexa?
Ans : You can do it easily by following the steps given below:
- Open the Alexa app and log in by providing your username and password.
- Go the settings and open the option to set up a new device.
- Choose your device i.e. Amazon Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Plus.
- Select your language and check the light of Amazon Echo Ring.
- When light of the Amazon Echo ring is orange then it implies that the device is ready for setup.
- In case orange light is not appearing then you need to press the single dot button and hold it for about 5 seconds.
- Choose Wifi network for the wireless setup.
- Finally, you may test the settings by asking a question to Alexa such as “What are the latest news”.
Using Alexa from Other Devices ?
Read our detailed document for controlling Amazon Alexa Devices from other devices.
The users are notified that 99contactsinfo.com is just an online platform where technological solutions for different third-party products, service and brands are provided. We are not associated with any of the brands mentioned on our website in any way. The logos, trademarks, service and products mentioned on our website are just for the reference. Although we try out best to provide you the best data available, we will not be liable for any inconsistencies in the information provided on this website.