Boost Mobile is widely known for its outstanding telecommunication services. It is highly acclaimed by the users for its best prepaid plans, excellent coverage, etc. However, despite the different advantages that it offers, issues still may arise from time to time. The users might miss out important text messages or internet related issues start arising. Whenever this happens, the users can contact Boost Mobile customer service and get these issues fixed in no time.
The expert technicians with their intensive knowledge can help the users in solving any kind of Boost Mobile issues. Without hesitation, just give a call to the Boost Mobile customer support and find all the answers you have been looking for.
How to contact Boost Mobile customer support?
There are different ways of contacting Boost Mobile customer service. Chat, email, forum and phone call are among the prominent ways. Let us see how can get assistance through these methods:
- Chat support: You can start a chat with the customer service representatives who will ask your queries and provide you with the right solution. This may not be instantaneous as you might have to wait for their reply.
- Email support: You can send an email to the customer support explaining the issues you are facing. Your message will arrive into their inbox and they will send you reply through another email. This method is also not considered very effective as it also involves significant amount of waiting time.
- Community forum: Another way to find solutions for your Boost Mobile problems is by posting it on the forum and waiting for someone to provide an answer.
- Phone call: On the other hand, to get a quick response to your queries, you can give a call on the Boost Mobile customer helpdesk number.
Boost Mobile customer support number (+1 866-402-7366)
Although you can contact Boost Mobile customer service through a number of ways, the best and easiest one is via a phone call. All you need to do is pick your phone and dial the Boost Mobile tech support contact number. Expert professionals are available round the clock, ready to help you whenever you face problems with your Boost Mobile. You can explain your problems to these experts and then follow the steps as guided by them to fix those problems.
Common problems related to Boost Mobile
Although the services and plan offered by Boost Mobile are exceptional, but still, the users might face some troubles quite often. Few things that might trouble the Boost Mobile users are given below:
- How can I change my plan?
- Error in resetting Boost Mobile data
- What are the different payment modes available?
- Receiving emails regarding phone bills even after successful bill payment
- Error in bill payment through the My Boost App
- Text messages not sending in Boost Mobile
- Reduced data speed
- Boost Mobile data not working
- How to know my Boost Mobile account balance?
- Boost Mobile shows no network
- Connection error in Boost Mobile
- Error in receiving text messages Boost Mobile
Solutions for some basic Boost Mobile issues
Knowing the correct troubleshooting steps might help the users in fixing the simple Boost Mobile issues by themselves. Solution to some such issues have been explained below. The users can solve them at their end. In case they still face difficulty, they can give a call to the Boost Mobile technical support for the solutions.
Recover forgotten or lost account PIN
The two different methods of recovering lost Boost Mobile account PIN are discussed here:
Through My Boost app
- Open the My Boost app on your device.
- On the login page, click on the ‘forgot PIN’ link.
- Now, enter your Boost Phone Number to receive your PIN as text message.
Note: In case you are already logged in, you will need to log out to access the ‘forgot PIN’ link.
Recovery via a text message
- Dial 611 from your Boost Mobile phone. You will hear the automated system’s Main Menu.
- From the main menu, press 5 to locate a store.
- In the next menu, press 5 to select ‘forgot your PIN and want to have it sent to you’ option.
- You will receive a text message containing your PIN.
Boost Mobile internet connection not working in my device
Few things that you can try to fix the Boost Mobile internet issue are given as:
- Check if you haven’t accidently turned on airplane mode.
- Make sure that mobile data is enabled on your device.
- Verify that the data profile is up-to-date.
- Make sure that Boost mobile coverage is available at your current location.
- Try resetting your connection to the Nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network.
Reasons for choosing Boost Mobile customer support
Any issues related to Boost Mobile can be solved very easily with the help of its customer support. Apart from this, there are many additional advantages that you will be getting by contacting the Boost Mobile. Few such benefits are given below:
- Solution on your first call
- Less waiting time (almost negligible)
- 24/7 availability
- Customized solution for every problem
- Resolution provided by expert professionals