The applications like Bravo have completely changed how we used to watch Television. This internet-based streaming application provides great content with the flexibility to watch our favourite shows whenever we want. However, the Bravo App needs to be activated on our TV in order to watch videos. It is true that activating Bravo can be a bit tricky for new users. This article is just for you if you don’t know how to activate Bravo TV. In this post, we are going to explain who you need to do in order to activate Bravo on different devices.
How to Activate Bravo TV on different devices
Today, activating Bravo TV is easier than ever before. All it takes is just a few steps and you are done. At the same time, you must note that it is necessary to have a good internet connection, compatible device, and other information in order to activate Bravo TV with ease. The activation steps to follow on different devices are given below.
Activate Bravo Now App on Apple TV
Those who are looking to activate Bravo Now application on an Apple TV just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to visit the app store using your Apple TV.
- Next, you must download and install Bravo Now Application.
- Run the application, once the installation process gets over.
- After that, you have to open a web browser on your nearest computer, laptop, or mobile phone. Visit the following official website for Bravo TV activation i.e. www.bravotv.com/activate/appleTV.
- In the next step, you must choose the appropriate device as per your choice.
- Enter the activation code that will display on your Apple TV screen.
- Finally, you just have to sign-in using the login details that will be offered by your TV services provider.
That’s all you need to do in order to activate Bravo Now App on an Apple TV. After activation, you may watch your
Activate Bravo TV on Roku
A lot of users prefer activating Bravo TV on Roku. Such users can follow the steps mentioned below in order to activate Bravo TV on Roku.
- To start the process, you have to visit the channel and Add Bravo Now app to your Roku player.
- Open the application again once you are done with adding it.
- The activation code will get displayed on your TV screen as soon as you run the application.
- After that you have to visit the following website using a web browser on your PC, Laptop, or Mobile device – i.e. www.bravotv.com/activate/roku.
- Make sure the browser on which you open the website is up to date.
- Choose the appropriate device from the list.
- Enter the code that will be displayed on the screen of your Roku.
- Finally, just sign-in with the login credential provide to you by your TV provider.
The Bravo TV activation on Roku is now complete.
What are the steps to Activate Bravo TV for Amazon Fire TV?
Amazon Fire TV is also getting a lot of popularity nowadays. If you are looking to activate Bravo TV on your Amazon Fire TV then you just need to follow the steps listed below.
- To begin the process, you have to visit the Amazon App Store and find the Bravo Now app.
- After locating the Bravo Now app on Amazon App Store, you have to download and install it.
- Open the installed Bravo Now app. After that, you get the activation code displayed on your screen.
- Go to your computer/ laptop or mobile phone and run a web browser. Then, visit the official website for Bravo TV Activation i.e. www.bravotv.com/activate/firetv.
- Choose the device on which you are looking to activate bravo tv from the list.
- Next, you should enter the activation code that will appear on your TV screen.
- Finally, you are required to sign-in by entering the login credentials that you got from your TV service provider.
How can I activate Bravo TV on a Mobile Device?
Activating Bravo TV on a Mobile Device is also quite easy. All you need to do is follow the steps listed below.
- To begin the process, you have to visit the Google Play Store in case you are an Android Device. Alternatively, you need to visit the App Store if you are looking to activate Bravo TV on an iPhone/ iOS device.
- Find the Bravo Now app and install the same.
- Run the application using a strong wi-fi connection once the installation process gets complete.
- Next, you need to tap the “Get Started” button.
- After that, you have to log-in with the username and password of your TV account. You can watch your favourite TV shows after logging in.
How to watch Bravo TV live stream Free?
It is very easy to watch Bravo TV live stream. You can follow the steps listed below in order to do the same.
- First of all, you should visit the following website using your desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
- After that, you must click the “Watch Live” button.
- Next, you need to choose your TV provider.
- At last, you are required to log in using your TV provider details and start watching immediately.
In case you don’t know your TV account username and password then you have to contact your TV provider to know the same.
Solutions to common Bravo TV Activation problems
There are many errors and issues that you have to face every now and then while activating Bravo TV. We are providing solutions to some of these issues as given below.
I can’t play Bravo TV videos when using Google Chrome
Google chrome is a very popular browser and it is fully compatible with Bravo TV. In case you can’t play Bravo TV videos on Chrome you might need to adjust your set privacy settings.
- To start the process, you have to click on the “Customize and Control Google Chrome” button available at the top right corner of the browser.
- Choose “Settings” from the menu and click the “Show advanced settings” option appearing at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you need to click the “Content Settings” button under privacy.
- Next, you should go to “Unsandboxed plug-in access”.
- After that, you need to click the Allow all sites to use a plug-in to access your computer radio button.
- Once you are done with changing your settings, you may close all browser’s windows.
- Run your browser once again and navigate to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager08.html.
- Now, a page will with Protected Content Playback Settings panel. Here, click on the “Reset License Files” button.
- Finally, you may restart the browser, navigate to the bravo site and watch your favourite shows.
I am unable to play Bravo TV videos when using Safari browser
Those who are finding it difficult to play Bravo TV videos on safari browser then you have to follow the steps listed below.
- Firstly, you need to click the Safari menu item available at the top left corner of the browser.
- Next, you should choose “Preferences”.
- After that, click “Privacy” at the top of the Preferences window.
- In the next step, you must click the “Always” radio button for blocking Cookies and other website data questions.
- You may close all the browser’s window once you are done with updating your preferences.
- Finally, you can run the browser once again and navigate to the bravo TV, and sign-in once again.
I am not able to get confirmation that my TV provider credentials are authenticated
To fix this problem, you have to enable user cookies. The instructions to do the same are as follows.
- First of all, you have to visit Chrome settings by typing chrome://settings/ in the browser locator.
- Once you are on the settings page, you need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Show Advanced Setting link. This will open the privacy settings.
- After that, you should click on the “Content Settings” button available under the privacy section.
- Then, go to the “Content Setting” screen under the “Cookies” section and ensure that “Allow local data to be set” is selected and also confirm that “Block third-party cookies and site data” is unselected.
What are the system requirements to watch Bravo TV full episodes on my desktop computer?
The system requirements to watch full episodes of Bravo TV on my desktop computer are as follows.
- Operating system: Windows 8.1, Windows 7, OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite
- Web browser: Google Chrome 10+, Safari 7+ – Mac Only, Firefox 13+, Internet Explorer 10+