E-Online is a website that provides the latest updates and stories on Entertainment News. It is a free service on which you may also watch full episodes of E!. It offers the shows online one day after they aired on TV. In order to watch E-online content on your smart devices like Apple TV, Android TV, Roku Player, etc., you need to activate it. It is very easy to activate it if you know the right process to do so. In this post, we are going to provide detailed information on E-Online Activation 2021.
How to activate E-Online on different devices?
To Watch E-online videos on your device, you have to activate the same on your device. The process to activate the E-online streaming stream varies for different devices. Before we move on and discuss the process of E-online activation, you should make sure that you have access to the following things.
- A fast and smooth Internet connection: Well, it is obvious. E-online is a web-based online streaming services. So, to use it properly, you must a proper internet connection.
- Other personal details: The details like username and password is also compulsory to know in order to activate E-online on different devices.
How to activate E-online on Apple TV?
It is very simple to activate the E-online app on Apple TV. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.
- To start the process, you need to open the App Store on your Apple TV and look for the E! app.
- After finding the E! Application, you must download and install the same.
- Run the application that you have installed. This will bring an activation code to your screen.
- Now, pick up your computer/ laptop or mobile phone and open a web browser. Go to the following website – www.eonline.com/now/activate/appletv.
- On this website, you have to choose the exact device you are using.
- Enter the activation code that is appearing on the screen of your television.
- Finally, you just have to sign-in with your TV provider details. You will be able to watch your favourite E-online contacts once you are done with signing-in.
What are the steps to Activate E-online on Roku?
Roku player is also a popular platform on which E-online movies and web series are often watched. You may follow the steps listed below in order to activate the E-online app on Roku.
- First of all, you have to install E! Now app from the channel store on your Roku player.
- Then, you need to run the E! Now app using your Roku player.
- Now, you will see an activation code appearing on the screen. You should note down this code safely.
- In the next step, users have to open a web browser using their computer, laptop, or mobile device and visit the following website – www.eonline.com/now/activate/roku
- After that, you are required to choose your device from the list of available devices.
- Provide the activation code that is appearing on the screen of your Roku device.
- At last, you may log in with the details provided by your TV provider.
How can I activate E-Online on Amazon Fire TV?
The facility to watch E-Online movies and shows are also available on Amazon Fire TV. However, activation is also compulsory to do the same. Steps for the Activation of E-Online service on Amazon Fire TV are explained below.
- Firstly, you should visit the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV device.
- Then, in the next step, search and find the E! Now app on the Amazon App store.
- After that, you will see an activation code appearing on your screen.
- Visit the following website by opening a web browser using your laptop/ computer or mobile device – www.eonline.com/now/activate/firetv
- After visiting the official website, you have to choose the device on which you want to activate the EOnline service.
- Now, input the activation code that is appearing on the screen of your Amazon Fire TV.
- Log in by entering the details provided by your TV provider. You will be able to watch the videos once you are done logging in.
E-Online Activation on Android Devices 2021
You may watch original E-Online content on your Android Device as well. To do that, you must follow the steps given below.
- First, you should visit the Google Play store on your Android device.
- On the Google Play Store, you need to find and locate E! Now app.
- Then, Download and install the E! Now app from the play store.
- Next, you should open the E! Now app. At the same time, you need to make sure that you are connected to a smooth internet connection.
- After that, you must click on the “Get Started” button.
- Finally, you are just required to sign-in to your TV provider account using your username and password. You will be able to watch your favourite shows immediately after signing-in.
How to watch E-Online Live Stream for Free?
If you are not interested in activating the E-Online service then you may also watch the live stream for free using a web browser. The complete process is explained below.
- To begin the process, you need to launch a web browser on your PC/ laptop or mobile device.
- Then, visit the following website – http://www.eonline.com/now/live.
- After that, you will be asked to sign-in using your TV provider credentials.
- Finally, you just need to enter your username and password to begin watching your favourite E-Online Shows.
Troubleshooting E-online Activation/ Unable to Activate E-online
Every now and then, we can see users encountering problems at the time of Activating an E-online streaming service on their device. Given below are the steps that you can try in case you are not able to Activate E-Online.
- In case an app or channel is not providing an activation then you must delete the app and reinstall it back again on your device.
- In case the EOnline activation still not working then you should clear caches and cookies of your web browser and try again. Please note that the process to clear cache and cookies is different for various web browsers.
- If the problem continues then you may try to open the website in incognito/ private mode or switch to another browser. In case you are using a chrome browser then you may go to the incognito mode by pressing “Shift + Ctrl + N” buttons.
- You may also try a different web browser if the issue persists. For example – if you are facing problems with Chrome then you may try switching to Firefox.
Audio and Volume problem in E-online App
Many users have to deal with many problems related to the Audio and Volume while using the E-online app. We have listed some of the major issues as given below.
- No audio available while watching videos on the E-online app.
- Distorted Audio Sound on E-online app.
- E-online Audio and Video not in sync
- E-online volume sound is too low or too high
You may try to fix this problem by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
1st Step – Test Other Videos
- First of all, you should test if you are facing a similar problem in other videos as well. Try to play an episode or clip from another show. In case a similar issue is affecting multiple shows and channels then you should move on to the next step.
2nd Step – Check your Audio Settings
- Visit the setting menu on your connected TV or smart TV devices. At the same time, you should ensure that the audio is set to Stereo (or Normal).
- On a computer/ mobile device, you must check your device settings or the video control in order to ensure that you haven’t set the volume too low.
3rd Step – Adjust the HDMI Cable
It is also possible that the problem you are facing might be due to a faulty HDMI Cable. You may connect the HDMI cable to a different TV port. In case the problem continues then you should use a different HDMI cable for comparison.
4th Step – Try troubleshooting video
In case all the above-mentioned steps fail to fix the problem then there might be any underlying problem in the video.