Nothing is better than having lip-smacking food in the comfort of your home. Food delivery apps like Uber Eats are giving amazing convenience to food lovers. Now, you don’t have to rush down to the streets to get your favorite food. All you need to do is give orders through Uber Eats and the food will be delivered to your doorsteps. However, many a time, a few users have to deal with some issues with their orders. In such a situation, many newbie users keep on wondering how do I speak to someone at Uber Eats.
In this post, we will provide you helpful information about Uber Eats Customer Service Number and let you know how to contact Uber Eats easily.
Uber Eats Issues for which users look for Uber Eats Customer Support Phone Number
Uber Eats tries to make your food ordering experience absolutely flawless. However, there are some common inevitable problems that keep on occurring from time to time. A few of these issues are as follows.
- Uber Eats not placing an order
- Unable to update uber eats order
- Uber Eats not sending code
- Not received a refund from Uber Eats
- Can’t log into Uber Eats App
- Unable to cancel Uber Eats order
- Unable to use Uber Eats Promo Code
- Uber Eats we are not able to process your order error
- Forgot Uber Eats Password
In case you are also facing any of these issues or other problems then you may seek help through the Uber Eats Online Support Number.
Common Uber Eats Problems with Solutions
Let’s go through the solutions to some general Uber Eats issues and queries.
My Uber Eats order never arrived – What to do?
- Well, if your Uber Eats never arrived and you were charged for that you will have to chat with Uber Eats Support.
- Please note that you should contact customer service within 48 hours of the order. After that, you will not be able to get the resolution.
- If a delivery person made reasonable efforts to contact you then you might not be able to get a refund.
My Uber Eats order is canceled automatically
Apart from you, your Uber Eats order can be canceled by Merchants and delivery persons as well. Generally, merchants cancel an order due to the following reasons.
- They ran out of an item
- Can’t accommodate an allergy or other special request
- Are experiencing a large volume of orders
You will not be charged if a merchant cancels your order. However, if a delivery person is unable to find or reach you after reasonable effort then you will not get any refund. To know more you may contact Uber Eats through live chat or Uber Eats help and support phone number.
I forgot my Uber Eats Password
In case you can’t remember your Uber Eats password then you should follow the steps listed below.
- To create a new password, you need to click on the “Request a link to reset your password” link.
- Then, you will have to provide the email address associate with your Uber Eats account.
- Next, you will receive a password reset link on the email account.
- Click on the email reset link and create a new Uber Eats password. Remember, you should never share your password with anyone in any case.
How to Contact Uber Eats US?
You should note that unfortunately there is no direct Uber Eats Customer Support Phone Number that you can dial to get the help. You may opt for any of the following methods to contact Uber Eats Support Team.
Get Uber Eats Online Support through Apps
- First of all, you need to open the Uber Eats app icon on your smartphone.
- We can say that it is the fastest way to get help regarding your concerned issue.
- Make sure you are logged into your app. Sign-in in case you are logged out.
- Tap on the “Account” button available at the bottom-right corner of your screen. This button is near the “Profile” icon.
- Next, you should tap on the “Help” icon.
- After that, you will have to choose the topic for which you are looking to get support. Here, you will get the following options
- Help with an order
- Account and Payment Option
- Guide to Uber Eats
- Help with a pickup order
- The live chat with the customer support agent will start once you are done selecting the category of your problem.
- The live chat executives will help you fix the problem. They may also give you a call through the Uber Eats Helpline Number to resolve the issue.
Use the Uber Eats help page
You may easily get the Uber Eats Support through the Help page as well. Check out the steps listed below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website i.e. https://help.uber.com/ubereats.
- Click on the help option that will appear on the home page itself
- Choose the correct category i.e. Help with an Order,” “Account and Payment Options,” or “Guide to Uber Eats.”
- Then, sign in to your Uber Eats so that you can see your orders. Choose the topics or order for which you are looking to get help.
- Finally, you will see an option to contact executives at Uber Eats.
Tweet to Uber Eats Support
- If you can wait for a few hours before receiving a reply then you can also tweet your problem to Uber.
- The official Uber Support handle is “@Uber_Support”.
- You can DM (Direct Message) or tweet your problem through Twitter.
- The team will contact you through a tweet or Uber Eats Helpline Support Number.